Not So Good Bento

I told you before, not everything that I cook turns out well, like this Cajun shrimp pasta. It was edible but I didn't like it so I won't give the recipe anymore. The breadsticks were marvelous though. I bought them at French Baker. MB loved them too!

Aside from the regular lunch bentos, I also try to make snack bentos every once in a while so that we would lessen our trips to KFC. It damages our wallets so much.


This snack bento consists of jellyace which were frozen, some belcube cheese for the breadsticks and cheddar pretzels. I forgot the name of the pretzel but it comes in a gold bag and costs around 120+ at Landmark Makati. It's a bit hard compared to the whole thin pretzels but I like this more because of the robust flavor of cheese. It already comes in bite size pieces. You might think that one pack is expensive but one bag will last for 5 days for 2 people for merienda breaks. Just make sure to pack individual portions separately and not bring the whole bag as you won't be able to stop munching. Oh, I suddenly remembered the name. Snyder's of Hanover. The package looks something like this http://snydersofhanover.stores.yahoo.net/flavpretpiec.html

I'm down to my last zip lock and I plan to try the other flavors during the weekend.

Comments