Shrimp Pasta Again!

You'd have to excuse the photo. This was taken using my phone. I totally forgot to take a picture before packing my baon. When the katamaran kicks in, I usually opt for a pasta dish. I wanted to salvage the remaining canned tomatoes and dying parsley so I made another shrimp pasta dish.

This doesn't differ much from the previous shrimp pasta recipes. This is a simplified version. Saute some garlic in olive oil. Add the mushrooms then the shrimps which have been shelled and deveined. Pour about half to one can crushed tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Add some chopped parsley. Mix in cooked pasta. I used thin spaghetti. You can add olive oil at this point when you feel that the pasta is too dry. Then mix until everything is well coated. Add a few shakes of Maggi Savor Original then mix again. Taste. You can add some more Maggi Savor if the pasta tastes bland to you. Maybe it's just me but this dish tastes better when reheated after a day or two.

Comments