2 Kinds and a Cocktail

I made 2 kinds of chicken and 2 kinds of potatoes last week:

2 kinds chicken, by 240baon


2 kinds potatoes, by 240baon

Sorry, I can’t give you the recipe for the chicken yet as I have to perfect it first. = ) But the lighter colored chicken was amazing!

For the potatoes, I just had fun. I wanted something to accompany our leftover finger food feast from Pizza Hut Bistro which included shrimps, chicken strips, onion rings, and calamares (I think) so I made potatoes.

The first one was dredged in breadcrumbs seasoned with salt, pepper, Spanish paprika, chili and nutmeg. I fried these first then popped in the oven with the ones on the right. The other potatoes were seasoned with salt and pepper, then I poured some olive oil on top. I then sprinkled everything with grated Australian Colby and topped them with chopped spring onions. Parsley is a better choice. I just didn’t have parsley that time so I tried the onions. It doesn’t work. Everything was delicious, nevertheless!

And for drinks:

non-alcoholic cocktail, by bitsandtreats

I made this non-alcoholic cocktail. Chop half an apple and about 1-2 slices of lemon. Place in a carafe. Pour one Sprite in can then pour Welch’s grape juice just until the carafe is full. Give it a little stir and you’re done! Pour on glasses with ice and enjoy with the meal above!

Comments

Post a Comment