Oat 25

julie's oat 25, 240baon

My mom went to S&R last week and bought some goodies for me. These are strawberry-oat cookies.

julie's oat 25 packet, 240baon

The cookies come in packets of 3.

julie's oat and strawberry cookie, 240baon

You can hardly see the real strawberry bits from the outside but once you bite into it, they’re there.

This is a good healthy snack that can tide you over until the next meal. Just be sure to have a glass of water or drink when you eat this. The oats tend to get stuck on my throat. The first time I ate this, I almost had a sore throat. Some oats “scraped” (that’s how it felt) my throat and it was painful to swallow. I got so paranoid and drank lots of water to wash it down. I don’t like having sore throat as it takes so long for me to recover. Good thing I felt better the next day. So now, every time I eat this, I chew slowly and thoroughly and follow up with a gulp of water. Don’t give this to small kids as they might choke on the oats and the strawberry bits.

It’s not too sweet so it’s a perfect snack for me. The cookies are crunchy and I have no problems finishing the 3 pieces in a packet. I’m not a huge fan of sweets. When I eat Chips Ahoy, I only eat 2 pieces.

I don’t know how much this costs but if you are looking for a good snack for you or your bigger kids, check this out the next time you are in S&R.

Comments