Albondigas, Not!

misua with meatballs, 240baon

I didn’t have any spectacular dish planned last Sunday night. It was a bit late and I wasn’t feeling well but MB asked me what I was going to cook so I gathered my strength and cooked dinner.

I wanted to cook something fast as he was already hungry and he was tired from doing the laundry. I know I still had some leftover meatballs from the spaghetti and meatballs dish so I got them out of the ref. I also found a pack of leftover misua. Perfect! Meatballs and misua. This is certainly not albondigas/almondigas as that dish requires a few more ingredients. This is the simplified/lazy version. I was supposed to add sayote to this dish but totally forgot because again, my husband was already hungry.

This dish just includes garlic, onions, chicken stock, misua, cooked meatballs and spring onions. It was delicious nonetheless and MB liked it. I packed some for his baon the next day.

Tip: Always have some chicken stock ready in your freezer. They are very handy on days when you are pinched for time or too lazy to cook. It’s also a good idea to have some prepared meats that you can just fry or cook in a few minutes.

Comments