Thailand Goodies

My sister went to Thailand again last week. I asked her to bring me some food for pasalubong. Here’s what she got for me:

calbee, bitsandtreats

I always need my Calbee fix! This is my sister’s favorite as well so I know she won’t forget this. This is a new version as it has flowers aside from the regular sticks. It’s still soooo good!

calbee tom yum, bitsandtreats

She also got this in Tom Yum flavor which I’m scared to taste. I will post a review once I open this.

angry birds snack, bitsandtreats

This is a really funny snack! My sister had an Angry Birds phase so it was no surprise that she got this. This is cuttlefish flavored. Mom said it didn’t taste good. I tasted one ball and immediately agreed. I gave these to my cats and they loved it!

cashews, bitsandtreats


I’m on a cashew phase and I love the cashews from Thailand so I asked her to buy me some. I don’t know if this tastes good but I will blog about it soon.

hello kitty soft jelly candy, bitsandtreats

Finally, these Hello Kitty candies. I asked her to buy me the hard and chewy ones but they were out of stock. These are soft jellies covered with sugar. I already opened one and they taste okay. They’re not too sweet. One pack has orange only, another has strawberry only and another pack has a combination of both flavors. These are very cheap and they’re great for pasalubong!

Comments