A Quick Summer Lunch

IMG_1324

It is absolutely scorching here in Manila! I don’t like to spend more than 15 minutes in the kitchen that is why I come up with really quick lunches for my son and I. Dinner is a different story because my husband is a rice man. Anyway, if you are like us, you can try these loaded baked potatoes.

This is very easy to make.

You need

potatoes, boiled and halved
meat mixture
quick melting cheese
salt and pepper
Spanish paprika
garlic
onions

Let’s Cook!

First, clean and boil the potatoes.While that’s going on, saute some chopped garlic and onions in a pan (You can also skip the garlic and onions if you don’t like them). Add minced meat. I used beef. Season with salt, pepper and Spanish paprika. Set aside.

When the potatoes are cooked, let cool and then cut in half. The next part, you can do two ways. First, you can scoop out some of the potatoes and mix with the meat or you can be lazy like me and just top the halves with the meat mixture, sprinkle some grated quick melt cheese and pop in the oven. Serve with your favorite cool drink and enjoy!

Comments