The Peninsula Connoisseur Chocolate Pecan Bread

IMG_1753


Back during Chinese New Year, the hotels in the Makati CBD setup booths in Glorietta to sell their Chinese delicacies, pastries, cakes and breads. Mom went bakeshop crazy and bought a few breads and cakes. She bought me this box of Chocolate Pecan Bread.

IMG_1754


I wasn’t able to take a decent photo because my son and husband were already complaining about the picture taking. They wanted to eat!

IMG_1755

As you can see, they were generous with the chocolate chips. Sadly, that’s not the case with the pecans. I would have liked more nuts. The bread was also a bit dry. It was delicious but it wasn’t great. We were not able to finish the entire thing even after a week. We probably won’t buy this again. If it’s not so much hassle to go to Peninsula, I would like to try more of their products. I guess I’ll just have to wait for another occasion.

Comments