What to do with a can of corned beef and leftover vegetables


I usually have this dilemma by the end of the month or the week. I look at an almost empty fridge and then check my pantry for whatever is left. For this instance, I found a can of corned beef, 2 eggplants and a small chunk of squash. So, I mixed them all together and ended up with this dish which my son really liked. 

You need:

garlic
onions
eggplants, sliced into strips
squash, cubed
corned beef
water
salt and pepper

Let's do this!


Saute the chopped garlic and onions in a little oil. Add the corned beef and cook to your desired crispiness. Add the squash. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the eggplants and water. My family loves soupy dishes so I made this a soupy dish. Taste before seasoning with salt and pepper as the corned beef can be salty. Let the vegetables cook. I served this with rice and some Slers chicharon below. 



Comments