Chicken and cheese sandwich


This is what we had for breakfast yesterday. I boiled a bunch of chicken breast fillets to use in my chicken macaroni salad but had a ton of leftovers. I used some for the chayote guisado for baon but I still had enough left for some sandwiches. I decided to experiment with this. 

You need:


chicken shreds
ketchup
mustard
brown sugar
salt
pepper
onions
bread
cheese

Let's do this!

Saute the chopped onions in some oil. Add the chicken. Wait until they turn brown along the edges. Add the ketchup, mustard and brown sugar. Season with salt and pepper. You can also use bbq sauce. I originally wanted to but found out that my bottled sauce was already expired so I winged it. 

Spread the mixture on some bread and top with cheese. Toast until the cheese melts. 

Comments