Korean Style Eggplants


I found this post in my drafts folder. I totally forgot to post it! Anyway, this is the first time that I've cooked this Korean-style eggplant dish and I'd have to say that this dish will become a staple in my menu. It's so easy to make.

You need:

equipment - steamer

eggplants
minced garlic
chopped spring onions 
soy sauce
fish sauce
chili flakes
sesame oil
toasted sesame seeds

Let's do this!


Slice the eggplants into bite size pieces and steam for 5 minutes. Set aside. 

In a bowl, mix the minced garlic, spring onions, soy sauce, fish sauce, chili flakes and sesame oil. Add the eggplants and mix well with your hands. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice. 

I also served some calamares with this dish. I'm getting hungry just by looking at these photos. You should try this menu for a quick dinner. 


Comments