Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Like Bibimbap but Not Quite


This dish looks similar to bibimbap what with the meat, veggies and egg on top of some steamed rice. But actually, this is just a bunch of leftovers that I put together. This was one of my experimental meals when my urticaria was active. Thank God I didn't react to it!

You need:


krispy kangkong
shredded carrots
fried egg
ground beef
chopped onions
soy sauce
brown sugar or muscovado or honey
salt and pepper
sesame oil - optional

Let's do this!


Pour some oil in a pan. Saute the chopped onions. Add the ground beef. Cook until brown. In a bowl, mix soy sauce and sugar together. Pour on the beef. Season with salt and pepper. You can also add a dash of sesame oil and even sprinkle with sesame seeds. I opted out as I was scared I might get an allergic reaction.

To assemble, place the ground beef on top of some rice. Add the fried egg and the vegetables. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flag counter

free counters