Hibachi Noodles


Hibachi noodles are super easy to make but they pack some flavor. Well, it kinda needs to be flavorful as it doesn't have any other ingredients or "sahog" as we call it here in the PH. I put some shredded cabbage on top of my noodles just because we had some leftovers but my son and I usually enjoy these noodles plain. I also had some salad on the side.

You need:

linguine pasta
3 tablespoons butter
pressed garlic (I used a garlic press. You can just mince them)
3T sugar
soy saue
teriyaki sauce
salt and pepper
sesame oil
sesame seeds

Let's do this!

Cook pasta according to package directions. 

Melt the butter in a wok. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the cooked pasta and mix. 

In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, sugar and teriyaki sauce. Add to the pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with some sesame oil. Add some toasted sesame seeds. Enjoy!

Comments