One-Pan Chicken and Vegetables


This was the very first chicken dish that I cooked/tried when my doctor gave me the go signal to start adding back "allergens" to my diet. Most of our meals are home cooked to make sure that I won't have any reactions. Sometimes when I eat chicken or shrimps in restaurants, I get a reaction but when I cook them at home, I'm perfectly fine. 

For this dish, I kept it simple. Just olive oil, salt and pepper and herbs. And of course, a bunch of vegetables. I also try to stay away from dark meat. For some reason, I react to it. Probably because the flavors are saturated there compared to white meat. 


You need:

chicken breast fillet 
salt and pepper
olive oil
oregano


mini potatoes
carrots
beans
onions
salt and pepper
olive oil
parsley 
garlic

Let's do this!

Preheat oven to 190C.

Use a non-stick sheet pan or cover the pan with some foil. In a bowl, combine chopped vegetables. Add some olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add some chopped garlic and parsley. Mix well. 
Pour on the sheet pan. 

Drizzle olive oil on chicken. Season with salt and pepper and oregano. Place on top of vegetables. Bake until the chicken and vegetables are cooked, about 30 minutes. 



Comments