Bits and Treats

Stress has taken over my life and I need an outlet to remove all those nasty vibes out of my system thus the birth of bits + treats. It's my fashion/beauty/inspiration/what have you blog. If you want to know another side of me or if you need to take a break from all of the food, visit http://bitsandtreats.blogspot.com/. Here I will share with you the little (and big) things that make me happy. You will find product reviews, features and so much more. You might not find the LV, Prada and all those designer brands on review though. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against designer things. I would gladly receive an authentic bag if someone gives it to me as a gift. We're not rich and we live according to our means - what we can afford and what seems practical to us. So, you will find things that are affordable and can easily fit in your budget, like the things here at 240 baons. You will read about bits that I find interesting and the treats that make my life sweet.

See you there!

Comments