Frozen Mango Pudding


This is a great summer dessert or snack. We ate this for dessert every night for a week! MB loved it so much that he didn't drink soda for a few days if I promised him that we'll have this for dessert. 

You will need a box of unflavored gelatin, one ripe mango with the flesh cut into cubes, some milk and mango ice cream. I used Arce because that's the only brand that had mango flavor the day I did the groceries. I would like to try making this with Selecta next time. Or with BTIC.

Mix the gelatin and the milk. I didn't measure. I just eyeballed it. But don't worry. There's light at the end of the tunnel. Heat until the mixture becomes bubbly and the gelatin is completely dissolved. Mix the gelatin with the ice cream then add the mango cubes. Transfer into cute dessert glasses and chill in the freezer for about 3 hours. I had this in the freezer overnight because my ref sucks. And I wanted an ice cream-like texture. 

For exact measurements, visit Pinoycook! Told ya there's hope! Thanks Pinoycook!

Comments