Saturday Morning Breakfast Idea: Biscuits and Ham

It's Friday! Can't wait for the weekend. Lately I've been so stressed out from work. I'm burning out. There's just too much work and too little time and too little resources (people) to get the work done. That's why Saturday mornings are meant for sleeping in. The problem is, my system won't allow me to sleep in because of the stress. This stress has got to go otherwise I might end up spending a lot of time in bed again.

This is a quick but wonderful Saturday morning breakfast. These biscuits are from Betty Crocker's "just add water" line. You can buy them at Landmark or SM supermarkets. They cost less than P100 and yields 8-12 biscuits depending on how big you make your biscuits. 

I found some leftover sliced ham in the freezer and cut them up further into little squares and fried them. Serve the biscuits with some marmalade. We washed these down with a cold glass of milk. Now, if I could only figure out how to get back to bed...

Comments