Balsamic Chicken and Onions

This is my first time to use Balsamic Vinegar. The price always turned me off but now I see that this is a very good investment. Yesterday, I showed you a baon idea for kids. But what about the big kids in high school? I've got something for them as well.

Oh, the sauce!

Yum factor? Off the roof! If you love adobo or bistek, you'll love this. It's also very easy to prepare so it's mom friendly. 

What to buy:
  • chicken
  • onions
  • balsamic vinegar
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • sea salt
  • soy sauce
Brown the chicken in oil. Add equal parts balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Add a teaspoon of soy sauce. Taste. If you already like the taste, skip the sea salt. I sprinkled a few bits of sea salt to add more flavor. Add the onions. Cook on low heat until the onions are transparent. As you can see in the picture, I was in a hurry to eat so there were still some onions that are white. Teehee.

To assemble, pack on top of rice (as rice toppings). The rice will absorb the sauce which your kids will surely enjoy come lunch time. Pack separately if your kids don't like their rice wet. 


Comments