Election Day Salad

Sorry for being absent. I was sick. The climate is changing and you know how it is with my body when it's cold. Anyway, here's another summer dessert 'pahabol' . We had this dessert after lunch on election day.

Election Colors?

This is very easy to make. Just scoop out some watermelon and melons into balls, add nata de coco and sprinkle with some freshly squeezed calamansi juice and mix gently. Chill before serving. I used my kawaii  dessert fork from Saizen.

If you're going to do this, make sure that you drain all liquids from the fruits and the nata especially. Also, just make enough for one meal. I made the mistake of making a big batch of salad. The next day, it was all spoiled already. I don't know if it's because of the nata and calamansi juice but just don't make the same mistake. This is a wonderful summer dessert or snack which you can enjoy anytime of the day. This sure was a heat buster.

Comments