Sour Cream Chicken

This is a good, filling meal that you can eat with rice or mashed potatoes or crusty bread.

Sour Cream Chicken

Whatchunid:

  • chicken breast fillets
  • EVOO
  • mushrooms
  • red or green bell peppers
  • minced garlic
  • chicken broth
  • S&P
  • 1/2 cup sour cream (I used one tub)
  • 1T all purpose flour
  • Parsley

Cook chicken until brown. Add oil to the pan and cook the mushrooms, bell peppers and garlic. Add broth and season with S&P. Bring to a boil then lower heat. For the sauce, in a bowl, stir or whisk together sour cream, flour and more pepper until smooth. If you want, you can also add sherry. Stir in the mixture with the broth. Cook and stir until bubbly. Serve over hot cooked rice and garnish with parsley.

I wasn't able to eat this because I was having digestion problems that night so I was stuck with this:


 and this:


  • Oh, well. At least I got to taste the sour cream chicken when we had it for baon.

P.S.

So sorry if I haven't been posting regularly. Uber busy in the office!
  •     

Comments