Cola Chicken Wings

I’m so sorry for the very long hiatus. I’ve been very busy.

It’s so much fun to experiment with food (especially when I have the time). You all know the cheeseburger soup that I made a few weeks back. This time, my star ingredient is Coke! I used it for this Cola Chicken:


Cola Chicken, by 240baon Cola Chicken Wings
This is great for dinner or baon.

Whatchunid:
  • about 3/4 of 1 can of Coke
  • calamansi juice (about 20 pieces calamansi)
  • 2T brown sugar
  • dried chili flakes
  • chicken wings
  • sea salt
  • black pepper


To Do:

Mix all ingredients and marinate the chicken wings overnight or 24 hours. Fry in oil. You can also bake this but be sure to keep the marinade so that you can brush the chicken wings with it every now and then. It’s better to reheat this in an oven than a microwave.

Comments