Creamy Dory

There was one dinner during the holidays that I had a break from cooking. I was surprised that my sister was busy cooking up a storm one afternoon. This is what went out of the kitchen that night:

Creamy Dory Pasta, by 240baon

Sorry for the blurry pics. I was too hungry already to adjust the settings. Anyway, this is a cream dory creamy pasta. I asked her how she made it. Here are the details:

1. Saute chopped garlic and onions. Then add chopped or crumbled cream dory. Wait for it to cook.
2. Add mushrooms. Allow those to cook then add cream. Season with salt, pepper and chopped parsley.

Oh, my. It was delicious! I always thought that fish and pasta DO NOT go together but I was so wrong with this dish! She was able to take out all the “fishy" taste and the dory was delicious! It is one very filling pasta though so you might want to eat in moderation.

Aside from that, she also made this:

homemade pesto, by 240baon

Homemade pesto from scratch. We do not have a food processor so she painstakingly cut the basil leaves with a pair of kitchen shears. She also used almonds instead of pine nuts. I’m getting hungry just thinking about it. Even MB liked it and MB does not like trying “weird” food.

pesto on baguette, by 24obaon

That’s my plate. I forgot to take a pic first before biting into the baguette. Teehee.. I loved this dinner! And I love it more because I didn’t have to lift a finger to prepare it!

dinner spread with creamy dory pasta, by 240baon

Comments

  1. I literally drooled over the pasta. If there's one cream based pasta I'd eat, it's this! saraaaappp~ and the pesto too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment