Thursday, January 6, 2011

Making breakfast is such a daunting task

Good morning everyone! I hope you've had some nice breakfast before going to work. 

For me, breakfast is the hardest to prepare. I envy people who are very creative with making and preparing breakfast. I now find it especially hard since MB and I are used to just eating bread from Bread Talk then that’s it. Now, we all eat together and I am tasked with preparing all the meals and breakfast just drives me crazy! So what I do is I prepare a whole bunch of things for them to choose from. –evil grin- That way, I don’t have to stress myself out and not be late for any appointments for the day.

If you are like me, you may find this useful:

ham and bacon breakfast spread, by 240baon

I bought a box of mini Danish pastries at French Baker and transferred them to a plate (para di mukhang takeout!) I also served bacon (only 2 slices for each person, masama sa heart!) and heated the leftover Fiesta ham and slices of ham from Cagayan de Oro, a pasalubong from a family friend.

breakfast spread - toast and sliced navel oranges, by 240baon

Further down are toasts, some mayo and some sliced Navel oranges. The Christmas balls are still there (mental note: change centerpiece) but this was before New Year. I also have a selection of drinks – mixed fruit juice, OJ, decaf coffee, Milo and Swiss Miss.

Here’s my plate:

my breakfast plate, by 240baon

I already got one of the blueberry Danish pastries. That’s the only flavor that I like.


mini danish pastries, bacon and ham breakfast spread, by 240baon

I only have 3 sets of placemats, 3 table covers and the black, white and red dinner plates that’s why you are seeing a repeat of everything. All the rest are just things I’ve accumulated through the years that is why it is my mission to find more table setting sets. I’m quite excited!

2 comments:

  1. making breakfast-in-bed for the one you love is never daunting. well, at least for me. i love serving my woman like my queen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cafembolity: I'm serving breakfast for 4! lol.But that's very sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

Author

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flag counter

free counters