My Almost Caribbean Salad

I’m big on salads during summer. I especially like salads for dinner so the other night, I prepared this:

almost carribean salad, by 240baon

I say almost because I skipped the jicama and avocado. I also added an assortment of nuts. The other ingredients are mixed greens, cucumbers, onions and mangoes.

For the dressing, I used a bit of shoyu, fish sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper. I put them in this bottle:

carribean salad dressing, by 240baon
and shake, shake, shake!

It tasted a bit weird at first then I got used to it. MB loved it. He wanted to pour everything on the salad. I had to stop him from time to time. This was a very filling salad. I made a variation on this salad for dinner tonight and it is even more filling! I have a heavy stomach while writing this. = )

Comments