Grilled Cheese and Blueberry Smoothie

This is what I had for breakfast today:

grilled cheese sandwich, 240bao
Grilled cheese toast and

blueberry smoothie, 240baon

a glass of blueberry smoothie.

The bread is from French Baker which MB bought yesterday. It has nuts and oats. I love brown bread. I stay away from white bread as much as I can. I just slathered some butter on the toast and set in on a warm grill. When the butter melted, I topped the toast with some grated quick melt cheese et voila!

blueberry smoothie glass, 240baon

The blueberry smoothie is something I had been planning to make for a few weeks now. I haven’t been well the past few weeks and so I didn’t have the strength to go to the kitchen and do some cooking. I was feeling better this morning so I said that I would finally fix me some breakfast.

For the smoothie, I used a tub of plain yogurt, half a cup of frozen blueberries (which mom got at S&R) and honey. At the last moment, I decided to add some ice cubes. I used our food processor to make this smoothie as I did not want to take the blender out of the box and set it up. I was feeling strong but not that strong.

This was a wonderful breakfast and I’m sure it will keep me full until lunch time. Try the smoothie to boost your energy. If you don’t have time to prepare/eat breakfast, make this in the morning and put it in your water bottle and you can drink it while in the car or taking a commute. By the time you get to the office, you are ready for the day’s work.

Comments