Smartfood Popcorn

smartfood popcorn white cheddar, 240baon

Popcorn is one of the healthiest snacks that you can eat, well, granted that you cooked it in olive oil and you used sea salt or Pink Himalayan Salt. Popcorn in its purest form is a very healthy snack.

I love popcorn. When I was a teenager, I used to finish one big bag from Taters all by myself. My mom went to S&R and got this bag of popcorn for pasalubong.
As you can see, the flavor is white cheddar. I like white cheddar better than cheese because it’s less salty. It also does not sting my tongue. Do you know that feeling when you first put sharp cheese into your mouth? It stings your tongue right? That’s one of the reasons why I don’t like cheese that much. It’s like sucking on a lemon.

This Smartfood Popcorn is soooo good. I didn’t finish the bag right away but I sealed the bag using just plain old scotch tape and the popcorn was still crunchy even after a few days. Love the taste, the texture and the packaging. It’s not too salty. It has just the right amount of flavor. This product is from Lay’s, by the way.

If you want a healthy snack, try a bag of popcorn.

Comments