Fruit Sherbets

Whenever my sugar gets low, I get dizzy. My doctor checked my blood sugar for problems with diabetes and stuff but it was normal. I guess that’s just how my body is. Because of this, I stock up on hard candies. I have Chupa Chups at home to suck on while working. I don’t want to suck on a lollipop when I’m out in the mall or running some errands so my mom suggested that we look for some hard candies at Marks and Spencer. We found this:

marks and spencer's fruit sherbets, 240baon

I love this because the candies are orange, lime, etc. flavored. I don’t like super sweet candies. I want them to have a bit of tang so this is perfect for me. One candy is huge! It takes some time to finish off one bar. The middle part becomes really brittle after a while and if you’re not careful, you can get your gums and palate scratched as what happened to MB.

One bag costs Php140 and since it’s Christmas, you can ask M&S to pack your purchases as gifts. = )

Comments