Hello Kitty Hard Candies

hello kitty hard candies, 240baon

This is the other pack of Hello Kitty candies that mom gave me as pasalubong from her Bangkok trip. As I suspected, these are hard candies but it says on the pack that these are crispy candies. LOL…

hk hard candies, 240baon

They are individually wrapped as well. I like the fact that they put a photo of the flavor on each pillow case so I know exactly what I’m getting. It has 3 flavors – strawberry, orange and grape.

hello kitty strawberry hard candy, 240baon

I’ve only tasted the strawberry. I wanted the grape or the orange one but it was too late when I noticed the flavor photo. I already opened the strawberry pillow. Anyway, it tasted good, much like the Hello Kitty chewy candies. This is a great pasalubong treat and I’ll be sure to hoard (yes, hoard) when I go there. This is also great to put in my purse for those sugar emergency moments.

Comments