Cheesy Eggplant Parmigiana

eggplant parmigiana, 240baon

I was finally able to gather some strength to cook dinner last week. My husband loves eggplants and he really loves eggplant parm. I decided to cook a very cheesy version of it because he also loves cheese. It’s my treat to him for cooking dinner on so many nights.

We have small eggplants here in the country so I wasn’t able to present my dish the way I wanted to. Anyway, that doesn’t matter. This is for a family dinner and those things don’t matter to a hungry stomach.

I first fried the eggplant slices in a bit of oil. Then I made some homemade marinara sauce. I arranged the fried eggplant slices at the bottom of this baking pan then topped it with the marinara sauce then sprinkled some Parmesan cheese. Then I put another layer of eggplants and so on and so forth. The last topping is quick melt cheese. I then put this in the oven and we had a very cheesy dinner. I also served this with some salad and some garlic baguette which I also made at home.

caesar salad, 240baon


garlic baguette, 240baon


This is my plate:

my plate, 240baon

This is absolutely delicious! I’m thinking of making this with pasta next time.

Comments