Japanese Mixed Nuts

japanese mixed nuts, bitsandtreats

Hey guys! It’s been a while since I last posted. My health has been on a roller coaster lately. I haven’t been doing any cooking because I’m forbidden to even go down from bed. Well, I still walk around in my room a bit but that’s it. I am on bed arrest for the next several weeks.

Anyway, before I was put to bed rest, I was able to do some shopping. If you follow my lifestyle blog, you may have already seen this Japanese snack. It’s mixed nuts although I can only taste peanuts in the mix. I got this from Japan Home Center. I’ve been crazy about this snack ever since my mom gave me a packet which was given to her by a client. I was ecstatic when I saw this pack at JHC! They are individually wrapped and I’m thankful for that otherwise I will stuff myself silly. This is a mixture of sweet and salty chips that is perfect to combat a quick hunger pang. I think there are about 10 packets in this pouch.

I love this snack! I already bought a second pouch and I’ve been slowly enjoying it.

Comments