Soy-Honey Glazed Chicken Wings

soy honey glazed chicken, 240baon

This is a recipe that I made up. I wanted to eat chicken wings but I was craving for a somewhat sweet-savory taste. I seasoned the chicken with salt, pepper and Spanish paprika. I fried them in oil then placed them on paper towels. I then made a glaze using light soy sauce, honey and cayenne pepper. I poured the glaze on top and sprinkled some sesame seeds and put the whole thing in the oven.

These were delicious although I have to reduce the salt next time. I served this with some garlic mashed potatoes:

garlic mashed potatoes, 240baon

I haven’t been cooking lately that’s why the lack of posts. I’ve been asking my grandmother to cook for us as I can’t stay in the kitchen for long. I get tired easily. I will try to blog more about other food finds in the mean time.

Comments