Saucy Beef

Saucy beef, 240baon


I am slowly regaining my strength and I am glad that the doctor gave me permission to walk around the house and go down a  few times a day. When I’m feeling strong, I try to do a bit of cooking. I didn’t cook this dish but I did the marinade. It includes:

  • light soy sauce
  • oyster sauce
  • rice wine
  • rice win vinegar
  • sugar
  • chili powder
  • sugar

These is sukiyaki-cut beef, by the way. I asked my husband to fry them when he got home. I told him to add flour to the marinade first, mix and then fry each piece. I also told him to add some sliced onions. I don’t know what he did because I was expecting a different result. I think it’s because he loves sauces and soups so much that is why this dish ended up saucy. It was good, nevertheless. We tried so hard to resist finishing the dish because he needed a portion to bring to work the next day. I will be recreating this dish tonight using stroganoff-cut beef. 


For dessert, we had our favorite ice cream of the moment:

selecta chocolate chip, 240baon

Selecta Chocolate Chip

Comments