Treats from Café France

We usually just eat bread for breakfast. I make the rounds of the different bake shops in the mall weekly. We seldom buy at Café France (used to be Delifrance) because I’m not a huge fan of their expensive breads but blah breads. Well, it’s been a while and they are under new management so I gave it a try. I got a few and these are the two that stand out:

IMG_6176

This is chocolate croissant with chopped almonds. I can eat this everyday! I like the balance of sweet and bitter and the nuttiness of the almonds. Don’t forget the buttery goodness of the croissant.

IMG_6183


If I’m not mistaken, the name of this croissant is Chicken Bechamel. I couldn’t taste the chicken. I can taste the mushrooms though. I like the fact that it’s not too cheesy, not too creamy.  This is delicious in spite of the missing chicken and I asked mom to buy more of these two breads.

Comments