Bubba Gump

We tried Bubba Gump for the first time ever as a treat to cousin C for her birthday.

WP_000221

mine is at the center (loved it!)
WP_000224
onion strings which lacked crunch
WP_000225
sampler plate
I only liked the tempura in this dish
WP_000227
jambalaya
in my opinion, this needs a more balanced flavor. I can only taste the tomato sauce and the peppers
They have family-friendly sections. The décor is nice too. My son especially loved looking at the colorful vintage pieces. He also wanted to take home the stuffed shrimp and octopus but my husband and I agreed that he was too young for stuffed animals and they were too expensive and not baby-friendly. We bought him other toys later that day. Our bill was a little less than Php2,000. I won’t go back to this place as I really didn’t like the food.

Comments