Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bubba Gump

We tried Bubba Gump for the first time ever as a treat to cousin C for her birthday.

WP_000221

mine is at the center (loved it!)
WP_000224
onion strings which lacked crunch
WP_000225
sampler plate
I only liked the tempura in this dish
WP_000227
jambalaya
in my opinion, this needs a more balanced flavor. I can only taste the tomato sauce and the peppers
They have family-friendly sections. The d├ęcor is nice too. My son especially loved looking at the colorful vintage pieces. He also wanted to take home the stuffed shrimp and octopus but my husband and I agreed that he was too young for stuffed animals and they were too expensive and not baby-friendly. We bought him other toys later that day. Our bill was a little less than Php2,000. I won’t go back to this place as I really didn’t like the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Author

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Flag counter

free counters