Pinoy Chicken Barbecue and Side Dishes

I don’t usually cook barbecue because we only have an indoor grill. I think barbecue is best when done with an outdoor grill. But sometimes, I do have the craving for it so I make do with what I have. This is just a regular Filipino barbecue recipe that I got off the Internet. It basically just involves a marinade of soy sauce, calamansi juice, a bit of banana ketchup and garlic.

IMG_1059


I served it with some grilled eggplants which I peeled and chopped; some onions and tomatoes and vinegar. I also seasoned it with salt and pepper.

IMG_1058


I try to serve veggies in every meal so I served this leftover carrot and radish saute. I just sauteed some chopped garlic and onions, added some ground pork and the vegetables. I added some water and seasoned it with Maggi Magic Sarap and pepper. 

IMG_1032

Comments