Easy Homemade Mango Yogurt Ice Cream




My son loves ice cream. Actually, my whole family does. However, I try to limit their intake for health and financial reasons. Good, quality ice cream does not come cheap, you know. 

My son used to love yogurt when he was younger but now he wants nothing to do with it. Even when I freeze it, he still refuses to eat it. So, I came up with this easy homemade yogurt ice cream.

You need:

plain yogurt
fresh ripe mangoes
honey

Equipment - food processor or blender

Let's do this!

Get your food processor or blender ready. Dump 2 small tubs of plain yogurt. Add some diced mangoes and honey. Add honey according to how sweet you want your ice cream to be. Blitz it all together and transfer to a container and freeze. 

Try this recipe. My son loved it. He ate it every single day for breakfast. If you have a picky eater, maybe he or she will love it too. 

Comments