Quick and Easy Potato Bites

We love stuffed baked potatoes but they just take too long to cook.  I like "fast" food at home so I try new things every now and then. If you are like me, you might like this dish.




You need:

boiled potatoes (be sure not to over boil as they will become mushy)
cooked bacon bits
quick melting cheese
olive oil



Let's do this!

Slice the boiled potatoes. Arrange them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with grated quick melting cheese. Top with bacon bits. Drizzle some olive oil. Pop in the oven and wait until cheese melts. I usually set the oven at 190C for these kinds of dishes.

If you are too lazy to boil the potatoes, you can just slice them up and pop in the oven. Drizzle with olive oil.  Let the oven do its magic. When they are almost cooked, add the toppings and wait for a few more minutes.

We ate this for lunch and my little boy enjoyed it. Well, mostly the cheese and bacon bits.

By the way, if you're a mom and would like to have some toddler meal ideas, hop on over to my mommy/lifestyle blog for ideas. I have a ton! Just type in  "toddler meals" in the search box and enjoy!

Comments