Cheese Toasts


I got this recipe from the show Pioneer Woman. I love that show and I love Ree's recipes. I wish I could have a kitchen like hers. My kitchen is super tiny, there's hardly room to go around and do stuff. Anyway, I digress. Let's talk about these cheese toasts. 


As usual, I deviated from the original recipe. Here's my version.

You need:

bread ( I used baguette)
2 kinds of cheese (I used sharp cheddar and a melting cheese)
mayonnaise
grated Parmesan cheese
softened butter
pepper
Spring onions


Let's do this!

In a bowl, combine the grated cheeses, mayonnaise, Parmesan, pepper and softened butter. 

Spread on your toasts and pop in the oven until cheese melts. Top with chopped spring onions. 




We ate this for breakfast and as usual, our favorite fruit platter made an appearance. 




Comments