Creamy Quail Eggs and Vegetables

This dish is much like sipo eggs. I think sipo eggs is creamier with the added use of cream of mushroom. I just used regular all purpose cream.



I enjoyed this dish when I was a child. I would order it every time in the food court. Their version does not include cream. I thought cream would make it better.

If you want to try this dish, here's what you need:

boiled quail eggs, peeled
frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas, corn)
shrimps
garlic 
onions
all purpose cream
water
salt and pepper
butter
oil 

Let's do this!

In a pan, put some butter and oil. Wait for the butter to melt. Add the garlic and onions. When the onions are cooked, add the mixed vegetables. Wait for them to cook. 

Add the peeled shrimps and eggs. Let the shrimps turn pink.  Pour about 1/4 c water. Boil and then simmer. Pour one Nestle APC. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with rice and enjoy!

Comments