Crunchy Chickpeas

I had some leftover half a can of chickpeas so I decided to make this:


These are crunchy chickpeas. It still needs a lot of tweaking but I will give you the recipe nonetheless. 

You need

chickpeas (I used canned)
butter
oil
garlic powder
salt and pepper

Let's do this!

Heat the butter and oil in a pan. Season the chickpeas with garlic powder. Add the chickpeas. Fry until toasted. I was so worried that I would burn the chickpeas that I took them out too early. Some were crunchy, some were not. This is still all trial and error for me so if you decide to make this dish, please be very observant. 

Season the chickpeas with salt and pepper. 

I served them with some tuna sandwiches. My son loved the chickpeas. He practically ate everything in the bowl. 



As for the leftover tuna spread, I served them again the next day with some chicken noodles. Yeah, I wasn't feeling well so this would have to do. 


Comments