Easy Breakfast



If I had my way, I will not eat breakfast, only brunch. I really don't like preparing breakfast. Mainly because I don't like slaving away in the kitchen so early in the morning. Weekdays are hectic in my house. I need to get up before everybody else to get things done and that includes breakfast before my son wakes up. So, I come up with these simple breakfast ideas for both my son and I.

These are easy French toasts.

You need:


eggs
milk
butter
bread
honey

Let's do this!


In a bowl, combine one egg and some milk. I don't measure. I just eyeball everything. In a pan, melt some butter. Make sure that the butter is evenly distributed. Dip the bread (I used white bread, crusts removed) in the milk and egg mixture and fry on the pan with butter. Wait until one side browns and then flip. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with honey. I also served some dried prunes with this breakfast. 

Comments