Pink Salmon Fried Rice


My son and I love Century's Pink Salmon. This is one dish that is simple to make but was enjoyed by my whole family. Try this dish if you are in a pinch.

You need:

cold rice
one can Century Pink Salmon
oil
eggs
salt and pepper
chopped green beans
shallot
ginger
garlic
scallions
fish sauce
rice vinegar
sugar
sesame oil

Let's do this!

Heat some oil in a wok. Crack two eggs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk.

Add the whisked eggs in the wok and scramble. Remove and set aside. 

In the same wok, add some more oil, Add the chopped shallots, minced ginger and garlic and finely diced green beans. Cook for 2 minutes. 

In a bowl, mix light soy, fish sauce, rice vinegar and a pinch of sugar together. Add some sesame oil. 

Add cold rice to the wok. Add the seasoning mixture. Mix. Add the scrambled eggs and flaked salmon. Season with salt and pepper. 

You can serve this with your favorite chili oil. I didn't. My son won't be able to eat it.  I also served this with some cucumber sticks for added crunch and freshness. 

Comments