Quick and Easy Bulgogi


I rarely cook Korean dishes because I feel that they have too many steps and they take too much time to cook. On the other hand, I think those are also the secrets to good Korean food. I just don't have the temperament to make them as much as I want to.

This, however, is a quick and easy (and might I add painless) version of bulgogi.

You need:

some thinly sliced beef

Marinade:

2T soy sauce
3T water
1T brown sugar
some honey
a dash of sesame oil
sesame seeds
chopped spring onions
minced garlic (or in my case, pressed as I use a garlic press)
black pepper

Let's do this!


Mix all marinade ingredients together and marinade the beef in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Then you can cook the beef on a pan or on a grill. Next time I think I will try this with some grated pears. Serve with rice. 

Comments