Teriyaki Chicken Burger


Hi, everyone! Sorry for being away for so long! As you know, my laptop broke down and then we went on an impromptu trip to Singapore because my SIL needed some assistance and care after her surgery. We're back but I still haven't gotten around to transferring my files. This is one sole photo I got. 

This is teriyaki chicken burger. It's quite easy to make and I think kids will like this. Just make small patties or even balls and skewer them with those cute food picks from Daiso and your little one has got one fun baon.

You need:

minced chicken 
garlic powder
green onions
ginger powder
flour
black pepper
salt
soy sauce
calamansi juice
brown sugar
sesame seeds
tomato sauce

Let's do this!

In a bowl, combine the tomato sauce, ginger powder, garlic powder, pepper, soy sauce, calamansi juice and brown sugar. Set aside. 

In a separate bowl, combine minced chicken,  salt and pepper. Mix well and form into patties.

Brush the patties with the sauce and pan grill with a little oil. Brush the patties with sauce every now and then. 

Simmer remaining sauce and pour over the patties. Top with toasted sesame seeds and chopped spring onions. 

Comments