Parmesan Chicken Nuggets


Oh, how I miss eating chicken! I've been having a bout of chronic urticaria so I'm staying away from allergens and one of them is chicken. This is a super late post that I'm sharing with you today. Everybody loved this dish. You gotta love a good chicken nugget! This will surely be a hit with the kids!

You need:


chicken breast fillet, cut into bite-size pieces
salt and pepper
panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
grated Parmesan
garlic powder
Spanish paprika
Tapioca starch or flour
2 eggs, beaten
chopped parsley

Let's do this!

Heat your oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a bowl, combine the panko, Parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, more salt and pepper. Put the flour or tapioca starch in another bowl, the eggs in another.

Dredge the chicken in flour, dip into the eggs then dredge into the panko mixture. Fry a few pieces at a time. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley. I didn't bother transferring them to a serving dish as my husband and I already started to dig in!


Comments