Mini Meatballs on a Stick



I like meatballs but most of the time, I don't like making them. But, these mini meatballs were different. I don't know if it's because they are smaller or it's because of the stick. Who doesn't like food on a stick? Anyway, I enjoyed making these meatballs and of course, eating them! I served them with some shredded cabbage on the side (or you can place them on top of the shredded cabbage for more drama) and some Japanese roasted sesame dressing or Goma. Oh, and some spicy sweet and sour sauce for the hubby and ketchup for the little one.

You need:

some ground beef (I used 1/2 kilo)
onion powder
ginger powder
salt and pepper

(Sorry I don't measure. I just eyeball these spices)

bamboo skewers. 

Let's do this!

In a bowl, combine the minced beef and all the other ingredients. Form into mini meatballs. Deep fry them in hot oil in batches. Skewer three to a stick. Serve with sweet and sour sauce, ketchup or any dressing that you like. 





Comments