Super Easy Cheese and Garlic Pull Apart Bread


So you know that I have been using my new oven and multicooker a lot recently because of my autoimmune condition. This meal is no exception. This is one of those meals that are truly easy to do but very satisfying. This is a super easy pull apart bread. And you know what the secret is? Store bought bread. Yep! No shame at all. 

You need:


Bread of your choice but it should be big and a bit crusty to hold its shape (I used a Batard which is the only bread I don't react to nowadays aside from a baguette) French Baker has lots of bread that you can use for this recipe. 
shredded mozzarella cheese
butter 
garlic cloves
salt
chopped fresh parsley

Let's do this!

Preheat the oven to 180C.

Melt the butter and add the garlic and salt. Stir in the parsley. 

Place the bread on top of some foil Cut the bread on a diagonal. You should see diamonds after. Don't cut all the way through the bread. Use your fingers to pry open each crack and drizzle in your butter mixture. Stuff in some cheese as well. Get into all those cracks and crevices. Wrap the bread with foil and bake for 15 minutes then unwrap and bake again for 5 minutes to make the bread nice and crusty. 

I served this with some of my slow cooked pulled pork. Half of the bread was demolished in one go. 


Sorry for the photo, this was taken using my phone

Slow Cooked Pulled Pork

You need:

1/2 kilo boneless pork loin (I used pork cutlets because that's what my butcher recommended. It was easier for me too)
some sliced onions
Spanish paprika
salt and pepper
1/4 bottle of barbecue sauce
a small can of Coke (I got mine from S&R) You can also just skip this part
some pressed garlic 
1/2 cup water 

Let's do this!

Place all ingredients in the multicooker and cook for 4-6 hours on 140C. Be sure to check every now and then to see if there is still liquid otherwise the pork might burn. Shred before serving and enjoy with rice, bread or mashed potatoes!

Comments