Surprise Patties


When my urticaria was super active, our diet consisted only of ground beef, ground pork and vegetables. I am a foodie and this was really bad. So, I had to think of ways to liven up our meals. This is one dish that was a hit.

You need:

1/4 kilo minced beef
1/4 kilo minced pork
1 egg
salt and pepper
1T soy sauce
1T cornstarch
mozzarella cheese cut into cubes
a pack of frozen mixed vegetables
butter
some chopped parsley to garnish

Let's do this!

Cook the frozen mixed vegetables in a little butter. Let cool. 

In a bowl, mix the minced beef, pork, egg, salt and pepper, soy sauce and cornstarch. Form into a patty. While on your hand, put about 1T mixed vegetables and a cube of mozzarella cheese. Close the patty. Do this for all remaining ingredients. Cook in some oil and serve with rice. I had some leftover frozen veggies so I just served them on the side. My husband got a kick out of this dish. He was surprised when he got to the center!

Comments