Veggie-Fruit Shake


I tried making a veggie-fruit shake for lunch and this was the result. I wanted kale but they didn't have any in the market so I added some dark purple lettuce. I don't know what exactly it's called but that's what I used.

This would have been way better if I had a juicer but I only have a blender so that's what I used.

Veggie-Fruit Shake
1 carrot, chopped
1 celery stalk
A bunch of dark purple lettuce
2 handfuls frozen blueberries
Some fresh parsley (I forgot to buy so I used dry instead)
1/4 c water
1 teaspoon honey


Let's do this!

Mix all ingredients together in a blender. 



I got a thick, gritty shake with the blueberries and celery as the dominant flavors. It takes some getting used to but after a few sips, I actually kinda liked it. 

I'm definitely going to save up for a juicer.

Comments