That Something Special

Here’s what I served with the tomato penne pasta in my previous post:

tuna and potato salad, by 240baon Tuna and Potato Salad

It’s amazing how these two complemented each other’s taste and texture. Like the pasta, this salad also requires minimal ingredients.

You will need some potatoes, a can of your favorite tuna, pepper, mayonnaise, apple and cashews.

Thoroughly wash the potatoes then peel. Chop into bite-size pieces. Boil then set aside to cool. In a bowl, combine drained tuna, mayo, chopped apples and cashews. Add the cooled potatoes and mix until everything is well coated. I used salted cashews so I skipped the salt for this dish. You can also add some chopped celery if you want to add more crunch. I didn’t because I can’t buy just one stalk from Landmark and I’d hate to waste the remaining stalks. We’re not big fans of celery anyways.

One word: Sarap!


Comments